Department of Mathematics
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40506-0027
Office: 769 Patterson Office Tower
- Ph.D. Case Western Reserve University, 2013
- M.S. East China Normal University, 2008
- B.S. Xuzhou Normal University, 2005
- Variational image processing/analysis and their applications.
- Compressive sensing and its applications in medical imaging and remote sensing.
- Graph regularizations and high-dimensional data analysis.
- Numerical optimization and applied partial differential equations.
- Guest editor of the IPI special issue on "mathematical/statistical approaches in data science" in the Inverse Problem and Imaging.
- SIAM Conference on Computational Science and Engineering (CSE'21), March 1-5, 2021.
- SIAM Conference on Applied Linear Algebra (LA21), May 17-21, 2021.